The status of country may be:
- Sovereign state- a sovereing state is a country which is recognized de facto and de iure by most of the mebers of the international community. It has generally accepted borders.
- De iure state - is country which despite being recognized worldwide has no practical control of its territory. Examplôes include the exiled governmnets of Poland, Czechoslovakia and others during World War 2
- .De facto state - is acountry which has effective control over its territory and its borders are generally accepted by some ceasefire, but lacks international recognition. A good example is the Republic of Artsakh.
- Breakaway state - an entity proclaimed by insurgent leaders in a civil war. This type of country lasts until a ceasefire is negotiated.
Also subsnational entites are playable and include:
Form of government Edit
Head of State Edit
Division of power Edit
Government types Edit
- Directorial democracy-(Republic)- Switzerland
- Parliamentary democracy(Republic)- Slovakia,Montenegro
- Parliamentary democracy (Constitutional monarchy)- Liechtenstein